Your dish rack does a lot more than just storing your dishes, and thus it is required to invest in a good dish rack. If your dish rack forms rust, the rust will eventually spread into your dishes and damage them in the process. Thus, in this article, we’re presenting some of the best stainless steel dish drying racks and their technicalities.
Your kitchen is where all the magic happens at your home. So, keeping everything at home in an orderly manner is very important. In this regard, a dish rack can do you a world of good. It helps your dishes dry efficiently without accumulating water droplets in them, thus making sure they remain in pristine condition. Also, most dish racks come with a number of extra slots and sockets which can help you store things efficiently, especially in a small kitchen. Thus, having a dish rack can also act as a great space saver.
However, getting a good dish rack isn’t as easy as it seems. The market has a number of counterfeits, overpriced products, and products that necessarily don’t live up to the hype or the price tag. Thus, in this article, we’ve searched and presented some of the best stainless steel dish drying racks out there to make your matters slightly easier for you.
1.Adjustable Dish Drying Rack, 304 Stainless Steel Dish Drainer :
KESOL is 100% dedicated to providing the customer with the very best. A company dedicated to making stainless steel kitchen appliances, the Expandable Dish Drying Rack and Utensil Holder is no different. Made out of SUS304 stainless steel with complete assurance of it being rust free. The benchmark of being the best stainless steel dish drying rack. Backed up with definite guarantees and warranties by the manufacturers themselves. The sturdy stainless steel body can hold most of the heavy utensils and completely dishwasher safe. Also, with a few necessary additions to the rack, it does its job very perfectly fine. One of the best stainless steel dish drying racks for a reason.
- Made out of SUS304 stainless steel.
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions 15.8″L x 10.6″ W which can be 21″L x 10.6″ W when expanded.
- No slip extendable rubber arms to prevent falling off the rack.
- Extendible arms to fit into most kitchen sinks.
- Weighs around 1.9 pounds.
- Has a 5-year warranty to it.
Pros and cons:
- Made out of SUS304 stainless steel, completely proven to be rust and corrosion free
- The metal makes the rack very strong and sturdy. Thus can hold the weight of the utensils very well. Much better for heavy utensils such as stonewares etc.
- Sized pretty accurate, thus fits into most sinks pretty well
- Completely dishwasher safe, so easy to clean
- Extendible arms that can be used to fit into any sink size, thus making good use of the sink size.
- Have a Multifunctional design which can be used not only as a dish drying rack but also as a fruits and vegetables dryer and cleaner, also to cool down hot cooked food.
- Rubber coated feet to protect the sink from rusting and getting dirty.
- The company takes full responsibility for their product, providing a full 5-year replacement warranty for any cases of rust, a 180-day replacement guarantee, and a 3-year manufacturers warranty.
- Sleek metallic design to fit into most design aesthetics.
- Very affordable considering the quality
- Might not fit into every sink size, needs proper management before purchase
- Doesn’t have a lot of compartments or sections, thus managing dishes can be a bit hard.
2.OXO Good Grips Convertible Foldaway Dish Rack, Stainless Steel
Dish racks are mostly one-dimensional products that don’t have a lot of versatility to it. However, the Convertible Foldaway Dish Rack is different in this regard. It’s a versatile convertible, efficient designed dish rack that does a lot more than most dish racks in its price range.
What makes this special is that it can be folded, raised, lowered, etc. in times of need. Also, you can fold the plate compartment to make room for bowls, while the legs, utensil holders, etc. can also be moved to make room for other utensils. Thus, maximum storage use without struggling.
- The dimensions listed for the product are: 9.4 inches x 12.5 inches x 3.875 inches
- This versatile rack has multiple movable racks that can be moved in order to make room for more products. The plate rack can be moved to make room for bigger bowls, again parts can be moved, lowered, raised to create more room in the rack for multiple dishes and utensils.
- The counters have been made drip-free by adding separate holders for individual glasses. The tines hold the mugs, glasses, cups upside down to ensure water doesn’t drip into your counters.
- The product is made with high-grade plastic and stainless steel to ensure longevity. The edges have been raised higher to make sure your dishes stay in place instead of moving around and getting damaged.
- Easy to use
- High-end build quality
- Versatile, with movable parts
- Separate glass tines to ensure no dripping
- Doesn’t have stable water removing system
- Collapsible sides might get damaged for too much pressure.
3.Joseph Joseph Stainless-Steel Extendable Dual Part Dish Rack
Next up is the stainless steel extensible dish drying rack courtesy of Joseph Joseph. This is one of the best rush free dish racks out there, this stainless steel body is extendible which gives you a lot of versatility. It can be extended and contracted based on need. Also, you can keep it contracted if you’re not using it and don’t have a lot of space to store it.
The draining spout has three different positions so that it can be moved for your own advantage. All the metallic parts have been made no scratch so that it doesn’t damage the rack or the dishes you store.
- Expandible to store as many dishes as you need
- Three different positions for the draining spouts
- Raised ribs
- Movable cutlery drainer and a knife slot
- Easy to store and use
- Raised ribs to ensure water doesn’t drip
- Multiple drain positions
- Spikes don’t hold the larger cups well
- Does not have color options
4.Sabatier 5199813 Expandable Stainless Steel Dish Rack with Rust
Next up is the 5199813 Expandable Stainless Steel dish rack from Sabatier. One of the best large dish racks out there. Made out of completely stainless steel with a coated finish to ensure no rust is formed on it.
The draining rack here is expandible which means it can be expanded and contracted according to need to make room for all your dishes, or easy to store if you don’t have a lot of space.
The smaller parts, such as the connecting wires and small bits of steel have also been coated with steel to make sure they don’t accumulate rust in them. A bi-directional draining board has been set in order to make sure the water can be dripped from your preferred position.
With a number of tweaks here and there and a number of extra amenities, this is a rack that can suffice all your needs, even if you have a large family.
- Completely stainless steel build
- Expandible dish tray
- Draining spout that works both forward and backward
- Removable stemware rack to easily store wine glasses
- 3 separate compartments to easily organize dishes
- Soft-touch coated wires to ensure no rust is formed
- Stainless steel built
- Easy to set
- Multiple compartments to easily store dishes
- Extra removable racks
- Expandible, when required
- Underwhelming customer service
- The rack at the centre might rust
5.Over The Sink Dish Rack, NEX Dish Drying Rack for Kitchen Stainless Steel Dish Drainer
Last but not the least, is the Over the Sink dish rack from NEX. One of the best over the sink dish racks out there, easy to build and use, this one has a very stable and effective design that can work as a complete system for your kitchen. In terms of drying, storing, and organizing dishes as well as storing other appliances here and there.
The rack has an adjustable length that you can expand or contract to make it fit your sink efficiently. This doesn’t take up a lot of space if you place it well which is a great space saving option
Made out of 304 stainless steel, this massive unit has a number of slots, racks etc. to store all your dishes easily, without hassle.
- Product dimensions 35/37.2(L)*9.8(W)*24.5(H)
- Made out of 304 stainless steel
- Adjustable in length to fit most sink designs
- Space above the rack to easily store plates and bowls
- Easy to assemble
- Adjustable length
- Full stainless steel build
- Easy to assemble
- 1-year warranty
- Removable glass and spoon racks
- Underwhelming customer service
- The metal is very thin at places
Having a dish rack does a lot more than just keeping your kitchen tidy. Here, we’ve reviewed some of the best stainless steel dish drying rack which can help you get a clear understanding of our product as well as what to look for and what to stay away from when buying. We hope you find this useful.