Stainless steel is amazing, thus having the best stainless steel dish drying rack can do you a world of good. Even though stainless steel products are slightly more expensive, it’s completely justified. Because rusting is a terrible issue to deal with, not only does it ruin the product at hand, but damage other nearby products as well. Also, it damages the overall design aesthetic as well. Rusting and corroding is a terrible problem to deal with. Specifically, rusting is a problem for your kitchen appliances, especially the metallic utensils and appliances. Thus, it’s wise to buy the best stainless steel dish drying rack. But the market is always full of products, each being very fancy and explaining while they’re the best at their job. As confusing as this might get, your chances of succumbing to the bad product is very high as well. But after a lot of checking we present Expandable Dish Drying Rack and Utensil Holder, 304 Stainless Steel Over Sink Dish Rack, Dish Drainer in Sink or On Counter, Rustproof from KESOL. One of the best stainless steel dish drying rack available.
KESOL is 100% dedicated to providing the customer with the very best. A company dedicated to making stainless steel kitchen appliances, the Expandable Dish Drying Rack and Utensil Holder is no different. Made out of SUS304 stainless steel with complete assurance of it being rust free. The benchmark of being the best stainless steel dish drying rack. Backed up with definite guarantees and warranties by the manufacturers themselves. The sturdy stainless steel body can hold most of the heavy utensils and completely dishwasher safe. Also, with a few necessary additions to the rack, it does its job very perfectly fine. One of the best stainless steel dish drying racks for a reason.
- Made out of SUS304 stainless steel.
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions 15.8″L x 10.6″ W which can be 21″L x 10.6″ W when expanded.
- No slip extendable rubber arms to prevent falling off the rack.
- Extendible arms to fit into most kitchen sinks.
- Weighs around 1.9 pounds.
- Has a 5-year warranty to it.
Pros and cons:
- Made out of SUS304 stainless steel, completely proven to be rust and corrosion free
- The metal makes the rack very strong and sturdy. Thus can hold the weight of the utensils very well. Much better for heavy utensils such as stonewares etc.
- Sized pretty accurate, thus fits into most sinks pretty well
- Completely dishwasher safe, so easy to clean
- Extendible arms that can be used to fit into any sink size, thus making good use of the sink size.
- Have a Multifunctional design which can be used not only as a dish drying rack but also as a fruits and vegetables dryer and cleaner, also to cool down hot cooked food.
- Rubber coated feet to protect the sink from rusting and getting dirty.
- The company takes full responsibility for their product, providing a full 5-year replacement warranty for any cases of rust, a 180-day replacement guarantee, and a 3-year manufacturers warranty.
- Sleek metallic design to fit into most design aesthetics.
- Very affordable considering the quality
- Might not fit into every sink size, needs proper management before purchase
- Doesn’t have a lot of compartments or sections, thus managing dishes can be a bit hard.
Frequently asked questions and answers:
- Question: would smaller fruit fall through the spaces? Fruits such as raspberries, blueberries, etc.?
Ans: Yes it might, the rack is designed mostly for dishes and vegetables as well as fruits like peaches, pomegranates, etc.
- Question: Is this stainless steel? Will it hold my heavy cast iron skillet?
Ans: Stainless steel, yes. The rack also is very sturdy so can hold most pans and utensils if it’s the size of the pan itself.
- Question: Our sink is exactly 16 inches wide, will this basket fit? Is there any wiggle room?
Ans: Yes, It can fit your sink which is 16 inches wide, but there is no wiggle room. But you might not get enough space from your sink, so you might choose a smaller one. If you need a bit small dish rack, you can choose the medium one which measures 14″ W (collapsed), expands from 14″ to 19.5″ wide.
- Question: Is the utensil holder removable from the outside edge? My sink fits 11×14, this is 11×16 so I’m wondering if I move the utensil holder will this fit?
Ans: Yes, the utensil holder is removable from the outside edge. The utensil holder is about 8×2 and has dividers making it 3 sections in which to hold utensils.
However, the utensil holder is a tad bit larger for your sink, so you might choose their smaller one.
- Question: Does this come with a utensil rack? If so, will the utensil rack fit on any side? If not why does the picture show it with one?
Ans: Yes, the rack comes with a utensil rack which can be put to any side of your preference.
Stainless steel is amazing, it prevents rust; gets the job done and manages to look good in the process. And, if you’re worried about your kitchen products, as rust and corrosion might take the better of them, spending a bit in the best stainless steel dish drying rack is the wise option. It prevents rust for your kitchen and saves your utensils while managing to look good. But with so many options out there, we had to spend a bit of time researching to present the best we had, the
Expandable Dish Drying Rack and Utensil Holder from KESOL, the best in business. It saves time, while is multifunctional enough for you to get the job done. Without a doubt, the best stainless steel dish drying racks out there.