Having a small kitchen with limited counter space and a small sink can be slightly problematic. Especially, when the dish rack occupies a large part and having a good one makes Washington dishes very efficient. Thus, it’s normal to look for the best dish rack for small kitchens. We decided to make life easier for you by bringing the best dish rack for small kitchens we could find.
SAMMART is known for its compact, affordable yet very efficient and sturdy products. Especially beneficial for outdoor uses and small spaces. And the collapsible dish drainer is no different. Made if high plastic and very compact, it’s very useful if you have a small cabinet space or need to use it outdoors.
While managing a small kitchen is significantly harder, we present you the best dish rack for small kitchen, it’s key features are:
- Made of TPE and PP
- Product dimensions are 5.9 x 11.8 x 5.1 inches and weighs about 1.5 pounds
- Contains a snap in draining board to remove the water inside the rack.
- Foldable and expandable up to dimensions 14.6 x 12.6 x 5.5(h) inches when necessary
- Divided into parts for different utensils to ensure faster drying for separate utensils
Pros and cons:
- Made out of TPE and PP and tested to ensure the product being BPA free and dishwasher safe
- Saves a lot of cabinet space by collapsing and expanding the rack whenever necessary
- Efficient size for using both indoors and outdoors (especially in campsites and RVs)
- Easy to remove drain tray to ensure a hassle-free experience
- Very affordable considering its price point
- Slightly tricky to expand and fold
- Might be too small for bigger families
Frequently asked questions and answers:
- How long does it last? Is the flexible folding part long lasting?
Ans: it’s pretty flexible and durable, and it lasts for quite a long time if taken care of properly
- Can the rack be mounted?
Ans: the baseboard can be assembled by middle small parts and the rack can be mounted
- Is it possible to remove utensil separator? And snap it back on when needed?
Ans: Yes it is possible to remove the utensil separator and inserted back on whenever needed without any hassle.
- Is it dishwasher safe?
Ans: it’s made of TPE and has been tested to be dishwasher safe
In a small kitchen, managing space is very important. Thus using more flexible, sturdy yet efficient products can make a world of difference. Thus having a kitchen rack is important as it makes washing efficient as well as saves a great deal of time in managing dishes. However, any water spills can cause a lot of hassle, thus choosing the right dish rack is very important. But, we urge on you choosing the best for your small kitchen, and thus we have brought the best from SAMMART. It’s elegant, efficient yet very affordable. Thus, without a doubt it the best dish rack for your small kitchen that can make your cleaning a pleasant experience.